A very exciting thing happened today! I was just sitting watching the snow and eating my houmus and got a notification on twitter! Kourtney Reece from honestlykourtney.com tagging me in her nominations for the sunshine blogger award! It means so much that she would think of me and I would like to thank her so much for recognising me as part of the blogging community. I consider myself a pretty crap blogger seeing as I hardly ever post but this makes me feel so motivated and happy!
I loved reading Kourtney’s answers to her questions, here are my answers to the questions she asked me!
1. What inspired you to start a blog?
I started my blog as an outlet for the creative side of me. I always loved reading other bloggers posts and was part of a community on Instagram which had lots of awesome bloggers in it. I decided that I wanted a voice on the internet because I have always been one to talk and talk and talk.
2. How do you overcome your fears?
This is a hard one because I feel like I am not really great at facing my fears. For example, I am terrified of birds and will still run away from the ducks at the university lake.
3. What is one thing that you want to cross off of your bucket list this year?
I would love to make this little blog into a proper business. I don’t know if that counts as a proper “bucket list” thing but I hope I can do it!
4. If you could give your 16-year-old self advice, what would it be?
So many things! But I will probably have to go with the most cliche. I would tell myself to stop caring so much about what people thought of me and be myself more. I would also tell myself to chill the f out and take up meditation.
5. What is your favourite blog to follow?
Right now I am obsessed with Megan Ellaby’s blog. Definitely my style inspiration.
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
When I was growing up, it was a bit of a dream of mine to live in Edinburgh. Now I do! So I guess I could just say Edinburgh. But if I had to choose somewhere else, I feel like California would be pretty cool.
7. What has been your biggest blogging challenge that you have overcome?
Finding the time! It’s so hard to fit a blogging schedule around uni and personal life.
8. If you could ask for anything and the answer would be ‘Yes’ what would you ask for?
I would ask to see season 8 of Game of Thrones now. Also probably like 10000000 pounds. That’d be cool.
9. What is the most random thing that has ever happened to you?
God, I have no idea haha! My life is pretty boring.
10. Where is your favorite place you have ever been?
Probably the Amalfi Coast. The south coast of Italy is beautiful and I would go back in a heartbeat.
11. If you had to summarize your life in 3 songs what would they be?
The Middle- Jimmy Eat World, The Lazy Song- Bruno Mars, Primadonna- Marina and the Diamonds
My Blogger Nominations
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
- Who is your style inspiration?
- If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
- What fictional universe would you like to live in?
- Whats the last book you read and what did you think of it?
- Whats your drink of choice?
- Would you rather have a night in or a night out?
- Best type of takeaway?
- What topic could you talk about for hours?
- What is one lesson you’ve learned this year?
- If you could be besties with any blogger, who would it be?
Thanks again to Kourtney for nominating me, and thanks to you all for reading.
Remeber you can subscribe to my newsletter here!